1) With many social media users using multiple platforms, what is holding a developer back from trying to create something combining all of the favorite features of the existing social networking sites? Would this be possible?
2) What are some ways to increase the percentage of users who get their news from social media sites?
3) Are there any efficient ways to relay news across the social media platforms, since 65% of U.S. adults get their news from just one of the top five social networking sites?
4) Why was it that the reporting of politics changed the most with the growing of social media?
5) With the debate of paid digital content on the rise, what is a reasonable monthly subscription rate for a news outlet?